Saturday, November 15, 2008

Morbid Anatomy List of Contemporary(ish) Artists

BLOG NOTE: If you have not already, please check out a newly added Morbid Anatomy feature--The "Contemporary(ish) Artist" list. This list features links to artists working at the interstices of art and medicine, death and culture, and can be found at the lower right side of the webpage, beneath the "On The Web" collection. You might recognize many of these artists from previous MA posts, others might be new to you.

I want to stress that this list is a work-in-progress, and I am sure I have forgotten important people, so my apologies in advance. If any kind readers feel I have overlooked any appropriate individuals, or if you are an artist I have included in the list and would prefer I link to a different page, please contact me at morbidanatomy@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should most definitely include Natalie Jeremijenko in your list of artists. The links to her work are almost endless but here is one:
http://www.environmentalhealthclinic.net/people/natalie-jeremijenko/

JE said...

Thanks, Zoe! I have added it!