Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Medical & Science Library of Gerald I. Sugarman, MD" auction, November 20, 2008











A very kind Morbid Anatomy reader has alerted me to the upcoming Medical & Science Library of Gerald I. Sugarman, MD auction at PBA Galleries in San Francisco. The auction, which will take place on November 20th, features rare book, prints, instruments and ephemera from the realms of medicine, science and natural history. Above are a very few of my favorite objects; see a more complete collection of favorites here. To find out more about the auction and to see the complete set of available artifacts, visit the PBA Galleries Website.

All images from the PBA Auction House Website. To find out information about each image, visit my Flickr collection of favorites or the auction website.

No comments: