Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Morbid Anatomy Library on the Tube! December 5th and 6th


Looks like The Morbid Anatomy Library's going to be on the tube!

A short segment about the library will be included in the upcoming "Weird New York" episode of WPIX's "Toni on! New York." The episode will air Saturday, December 5th at 7:30 PM and Sunday December 6th at 11:30 AM.

I am terrified to see what I look like on television, but the host asked lots of interesting questions, and the camera man spent lots of time with the taxidermied squirrels, the snake in formaldehyde, and some of my other favorite artifacts, so I think the segment can't be that bad...

More about "Toni on! New York" here. Photo by Eric Harvey Brown for Time Out New York; More here.

3 comments:

Bess Lovejoy said...

Great! Will we get to see it on YouTube?

JE said...

We shall see, we shall see! Nice to see you last night.

divya said...

That's fantastic! Congrats. In my ideal world, people like you would be on TV!