A few highlights from Christie's upcoming "Out of the Ordinary" curiosity auction; 10 September 2015 South Kensington, London. Thanks, Bart Grob, for bringing this to our attention!
See all lots and find out more here.
- An Italian Carved Marble 'Vanitas' Bust Of A Woman, Late 19th Century
- A South German Or Austrian Group Of Carved And Pierced Ivory And Bone Miniature Furniture
- A Life-Size Prototype Model Of A Gorilla, Dr. Louis Thomas Jérôme Auzoux, Circa 1863
- A Welsh Taxidermy Specimen Of A Polycephalic Lamb (Ovis Aries); Early 20th Centur
- A Late Victorian Taxidermy Caiman (Caiman Crocodilius) Mounted As A Dumbwaiter; Late 19th Early 20th Century
- A Taxidermy Model Of An Australian Flying Fox Or Fruit Bat (Pteropus), Late 19th Century
- French School, 18th Century, Ménage A Trois
- Sir Joseph Noel Paton, R.S.A. (Dunfermline, Fife, 1821-1909 Edinburgh); The Commander-In-Chief Of British Forces In The Crimea, And Staff.