Sunday, July 15, 2007

Anatomical Models as Quirky Art Objects?




I suppose it was just a matter of time before someone created artsy, whimsical anatomical models; I just didn't expect it to be a main-stream medical-model house like 3B Scientific, and for the medical community, no less.
From the website:
Inspired by various popular 3B models, a circle of talented artists is committed to creating valuable anatomical art objects in small volumes. Here is a collection of frequently chosen subjects for you – wonderful works of art for your office!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic, I know a lot of medical illustrators that would just love these.

Anonymous said...

I just became in charge of ordering models for our learning resource center and I agree, these are fantastic. I saw them in a catalog and thought they would be so neat to have decorating the learning labs.

Anonymous said...

do you need any phisical, female models of sound structure for any projects? I'm intered. It's for knowledge.