Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Great Coney Island Spectacularium, Obscura Day Oddities Party, 2011

Fancy a peek at drunk people cavorting within our recently launched Great Coney Island Spectacularium? The video above was shot at our Obscura Day "Oddities" party a few weeks ago. The sharp-eyed among you might spot yourself, the cast of TV's "Oddities" and their spouses, friends, and my mother.

You can find out more about the Spectacularium in these recent articles from Time Out New York, New York Press, Boing Boing and Brooklyn Based. Or, of course, on the Spectacularium website, which can be accessed here.

Thanks, G. F. Newland, for alerting me to the existence of this troubling video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh. I've been there and I wish I could have gone to Obscura Day! What a good time it appeared to be... :)

John Kim said...

Looks like it was a fun event